Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So we are in the process of making the stabilizer better. We drilled holes in a the lift stabilizer to attach wheels. This will allow a smoother release(hopefully) as well as more stability since it is spreading the weight over a larger area.
(Programmer hijacking this blog for a moment! The motors are hooked up fine for their primary functions, but there's a new doodleybopper attached to the robot that I'm supposed to raise and lower with the arms, and I don't know which motors make those go up and down, so I've just gotten the robot to autonomously drive forward-- though, with no field tests yet, I don't know what I'll need to adjust the values to so that the motors sync up with their power levels, so that's on the to-do list, not that I'll be here tomorrow either, hehe-- and have its arms go up and down. And then it plays a pretty song, because they said I just had to write a code, not that I couldn't have fun with it. Giving it back to Marquel now~!)
We also decided to make a case for the robot and notebook. We are drilling holes to put it together. We fix the wiring and can now proceed with the coding. Only one day left to finish all that we have left to do. Wish us best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment